Prosta Tower is a building designed as an ideal place for business
- perfect location
- possibility of leasing entire floor exclusively by one tenant
- well-designed architectural solutions and facilities for tenants ensuring the highest comfort of work
- characteristic rhombs that reduce the heating of offices by almost 40%
- extension from the lower floors to the top providing additional office space
The maximum use of a small building plot in the city center and the creation of a distinctive building – this was the idea behind the design of Prosta Tower. Thanks to the implementation of the concept, Prosta Tower received the CEMEX Building Award 2011 in the category “The most interesting concrete buildings constructed in the world”.
The shape of the building
Prosta Tower offers a total of 7,000 m2 of office space spread over 19 floors. The top floors offer a breathtaking view of the capital’s skyline. The building also provides a shopping and a dining area as well as underground parking spaces for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
- metro, tram and bus stops almost just outside the door
- close proximity to the Central Railway Station and Warsaw Chopin airport
- easy access from any point on the map of Warsaw and beyond
Your business is worth the best and the best you can find at Prosta Tower:
– perfect location –
– close vicinity of high-class hotels, restaurants and many important institutions –
– comfortably adapted modern interiors and a stunning skyline city view –
Less waste in the workplace
Less means more today. The less we use, the more we do for nature. Reducing emissions or preventing the increase of global temperature is associated with the requirements imposed on corporations, and ecology in office buildings is associated with high standards that must be met by developers.